The Food Series : Food pics

I've always enjoyed food and taking pictures of good food (home made or otherwise) because it looked like art to me. There's something alluring about it. Though I'm aware that not everyone is fortunate enough to have the time or money to eat out often at "someplace nice" (does anybody else gets the F.R.I.E.N.D.S reference here?), I still wanted a place to display and maybe talk about the food I eat and food in general (although often it's less about the food itself and more about the company, am I right?)
I do often post it on WhatsApp stories and such as one does, but for a long time I've wondered if I should combine my food and photography pictures on social media sites such as Instagram and Facebook. But never felt the need or inclination to do that for various reasons.
 So, I thought "how about I create a space for them, here on my blog?". I think food is such an interesting topic, and I have thought about it a lot more in this season of "fasting and prayer" (i.e. lent, the time before Easter). At one point (I wanna say 2020 ?) I did do a 21 day Daniel Fast which had some serendipitous health benefits as a side effect, that I ended up being vegan for around 2 years. (Although looking back at my post about the Daniel Diet I've mentioned a "vision board" which is innocent but not something I follow anymore. I'm wondering if I should go back and archive or edit posts that I don't agree with anymore o_o as I grow and change, I guess so as time permits). 

 I'm not sure if this space is here to stay or not. But for now, here are some pictures of good food!
      




Falafel and Humus





Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
(not exactly healthy, but tasty nevertheless)



What are your suggestions for food related content? Yay or Nay?

Jeffy

Comments