My favorite books from 2021

 I realize it's odd to be posting a 2021 favorites' list in 2024 (haha). 

But had just realized that there was a running list of 2021 favorite books - on the side of my blog that I had left and whoops it's 3 years later. So here's the list as I change the layout of my blog, a little! 

(Top) Books Read in 2021

  1. Isaiah (from the Bible)
  2. The Problem of Pain by C.S. Lewis
  3. You're Not Enough (and That's Ok): Escaping the Toxic Culture of Self-Love by Allie Beth Stuckey
  4. Upper Fourth and In the Fifth at Malory Towers by Enid Blyton
  5. Soul Surfer: A True Story of Faith, Family, and Fighting to Get Back on the Board by Bethany Hamilton, Rick Bundschuh, and Sheryl Berk
  6. The Twits by Roahl Dahl
  7. Being Lara by Lola Jaye
  8. 40 day Social Media Fast by Wendy Speake
  9. Counterfeit Gods by Tim Keller


Comments