A 2023 Gratitude Post~

 1 Thessalonians 5:18: Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.


I'm grateful for:  

1. Nieces and nephews: cute little bundles of joys that brought a new perspective on life.


2. Seeing my sister after 2019. 

3. Friends who remained steady when life did not. 

4. My grandmother's healing and recovery 

5. Her finding a safe place to live

6. God keeping us safe through the cyclone.

7. Finally having my career break. 

8. For walks in the park 

9. For the first sunrise viewpoint experience I've had in a while 

10. For turning 29

11. For my dad and his support. For my grandmother, sister, aunts, uncles, friends and their support. 

12. For savings 

13. For notebooks, pens, diaries and craft supplies. My Bible, kindle, and other books. 

14. Musicians who honor God

15. For all those acquaintances and friends who I barely interacted with before and know from a distance, whose love is still very important. 

16. For all the nights I slept peacefully. 

17. For doctors, physicians, counselors, teachers, cleaners, volunteers, our maid and caretakers.

18. For the women's fellowship, young adult fellowship at church and Bible study fellowship members who continue to pray& support each other.

19. For Godly wisdom and friends who follow the light in a dark world 

20. For Jesus dying on the cross for me and making me acceptable before God. 

21. For all the people cracked a joke (tasteful and funny). 

22. For the peace that comes from not engaging in gossip (and for forgiveness for the times I fell) 

23. For every act of kindness and generosity I received this year. Thank you! <3 

 Wish you a bright and happy new year 2024! 

Comments