When did Marvel get so Strange?

Been a crazy fan of Marvel ever since I can remember, especially when I lived on my own - catching the latest Marvel film was what me and my friend did. When the pandemic hit and going to the theatres for the movies shut down for everyone I kind of stopped keeping track of the Marvel cinematic universe of films. However, the "Spider-man no way home" movie was the first one I caught after the pandemic and as usual I enjoyed it. 

Then I had the chance to catch the "Multiverse of Madness" film too (and it's been a while since the movie came out), but I remember how something just didn't sit right with this one. With several very in your face references to the dark world that I just couldn't brush under the surface for the sake of a very entertaining film. 

Here is a video I found on the topic, however it did seem very conspiratorial the first time I watched it. But I guess it's okay to just try to understand both sides of a picture before one decides to catch a film next time.. 

Comments