My rocket ship and trip to outer space

 


Before I turned 10, if anyone asked what I wanted to be I would say that I wanted to be an astronaut, a doctor, a rocket scientist (anything that really popped up in my head really). But who isn’t fascinated by space and science? The universe that is limitless and never ending to the naked human eye. Deep dark blues and glitzy stars in the night skies are what dreams are made of.

So, we had a box, the one our refrigerator came in. It was a large rectangular contraption big enough for 3 small kids and big enough to be my dream rocket ship sitting in my very home. The thing dreams are made of. I sat in it for hours (or what seemed to be hours) and imagined to be traveling through space in the speed of light. Which planet did I land on now? I had to step out and find out! This went on until I had to go back inside and continue my quest across intergalactic space.



Comments