Nature~

 In the wind, in the sun, 

amongst the leaves, I am healing. 

In the wind, in the sun, 

amongst the leaves, in the presence of God, 

I am healing. 

Up here, I don't feel the expectations. 

Up here, my thoughts are not always racing. 

Up here, I am not stressed. 

In the wind, in the sun, 

amongst the leaves, in the presence of God, I am healing. 

I know I'm not there yet. 

I'm not fully healed. 

But I finally feel like I'm on my way 

to being the girl I'm supposed to be. 

In the wind, in the sun, amongst the leaves, 

I am healed. 

~ Jeffy S. 


It's strange how spending time in nature brings down my stress level by about 1000 points. Maybe we weren't wired to be indoors all the time? With the regular lockdowns and everything, has it been hard to get daily doses of Nature? Maybe God created all of those things for us and maybe we need it to feel happy sometimes :). That's what I'm realizing, and that's why we can't take Nature for granted anymore. 

And interesting TedTalk (Prescribing Nature for health) on the topic:


What are some activities that give you life? :) Happy Palm Sunday and know that you are important and loved! 

-Jeffy

Comments