Madeline! ~ Instagram Repost #2

 

Recently I had gotten to watching a few episodes of this show again and didn't realize before how sweet some of the subjects they talk about are. The French culture, the show's teaching on how what's inside matters most (a whole another topic to discuss), and memories of watching this while growing up. All of these prompted me to do this little sketch. 

Lyrics of the Theme Song from : The Madeline Wiki page

Madeline: If you believe, you must be big, in order to be tough,

Then you should get to know me, I'll teach you other stuff.

I'm Madeline, I'm Madeline,

I may be very small,

I'm Madeline, I'm Madeline,

But inside, I'm tall.

Other 11 girls: She may be teeny tiny,

Diminutive petite,

But that has never stopped her,

From being pretty neat!

Dum dee dum dee dum,

Dum, dee dum dee dum,

Madeline,

Madeline!

She's Madeline, she's Madeline,

We hope you have it straight.

Madeline: I'm Madeline, I'm Madeline,

And inside, I'm great!


-doodlingjeff

Comments