True Friendship

 Two are better than one,
    because they have a good return for their labor: 
 If either of them falls down,
    one can help the other up.
But pity anyone who falls
    and has no one to help them up.Also, 
if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
    But how can one keep warm alone?  
Though one may be overpowered,
    two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

 Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Being lost , being hopeless and being hopelessly lost, are not things I haven't been through.

I have found that in the past,that though I have been always been an advocator of not idolizing people over God, about making God your number #1 before you love anyone else -I tend to take it to far at times and not depend on people at all. I've isolated myself from people completely to protect myself from hurt too, and pride got the better of me when I thought I didn't need anybody to just be myself .

But then, when something confusing happens and when I lose sight of hope, I had no where to go.

I realized that not having a helping hand really sucked.
Especially when in the darkness, I didn't feel that I should trust a  God who didn't understand me any more, and when He felt a million miles away all over again.

 Some times, I believe God allows for hurt in our lives that I myself cannot heal, so that I can let go of pride and safely lean on Him again.

This time, He sent me a friend who reminded me of who I am.

She spoke love into my life even though I was mess. She loved me even at my worst. And suddenly I remembered the Love, who did the same for me, and caused her to do it for me.
Because that's what True Love does.


Thank God.
Songs
 Fully known - J.J.Heller
Choose to Love -Francesca Battistelli

Comments