"I hate not knowing what to do"

A show I once saw called "the Carbonaro Effect" has each episode titled with a dialog spoken by someone in the show. I thought I'd open this Blog post the same way.

Life sometimes goes in circles.

I love control. I love controlling my time, and knowing what I am going to do for the day. Having time tables and schedules/ to - do lists are perfect. I love solving problems with clear and single solutions.

But it so happens, that in life - I am not in control. And when I try to be, I fail miserably.

But God is, and when I'm stuck in a situation with problems and questions that overwhelm me, when I turn away from God, I am left broken.
But with Him, I have hope.
I have a future. I have a friend, who will never leave me or forsake me and things don't seem so crazy any more.


I just read this blogpost : When I Grow Up and felt comforted by the fact that no matter what God is in control and He loves me.

I can relax.

Once again, Thank God for everything, including the internet.

Love
-Jeffy

Comments