DIY: Gratitude Journal ! :D

Here's a fun idea for when you're bored but will add a touch of quality to your days. (Sometimes the touch has been everything I'd needed to change a terrible day around).

A lot of times when things are all wrong, it has to do with ourselves.
Our perspectives, attitudes, thoughts and our mind. 

Oh, my mind. The tricks you play. When things are bitter, (or not) listing out the things that I am grateful for - shifts my focus to my blessings, which are still so many - and I feel much better.
 I'm talking about genuine gratitude, not the priggish kind that causes me to think that I am better than anybody else - that doesn't help anybody.

 Of course, you can do that without a gratitude journal. This is just for fun.  

Requirements: 

1 Notebook 
Any supplies to decorate it with. 

Here are the steps: 

1.) Pick out an unused good lookin', notebook (good lookin' being optional). 





2.) Decorate it anyway you like. Or don't. 

Don't you just love DIYs? 
This was one that was made for a friend
 (BTW, for those of you haven't heard, DIY = do it yourself. And BTW= by the way) 

So, basically this is a fun activity which  leaves us with a place to record things that we're grateful about.
Oh, and the one that I use is a simple notebook with this image I got off google pasted on the cover: 




I'm grateful for being able to share this with you. 
Thank you for reading! :) 





Comments