Last Post as a Teenager

For a while now, I've taken it for granted that I am a teenager. From the perspective a 13 year old, the years seemed to stretch in front of me, I was going to be a teenage for a while still.
These years have been like riding a roller-coaster.
I've been so blessed.

The times, are behind me now- but a new sort of road stretches in front of me. I'm told things don't really change that much. But I've seen that I certainly will. I look forward to this new sort of growth.
Just as I looked forward to it, on most mornings.

I'm glad that I have a good God who understands me even when I'm too worn out to try.
Sure, a part of me wants to dust my shoulder off and thank God that this part of my life is over, but I'm sure new surprises await just around the corner.
And maybe I'm just turning twenteen(like a good friend of mine said when she turned twenty).

We'll see :)

Love
Jeffy


Comments