Doing the crazy thing: Passion

A few days ago I was faced with a "proposition".
A choice.
I had to decide what to post a YouTube video about. After which I came across a website

Do the Crazy Thing

I read an article on there called "Passion".
The website, was so in line with all the things I believed in. Everything I wanted to do with my life. To help people experience wonder and joy in their lives. And when I read the article... I began to cry.

Because all along, the crazy thing had been written on my heart. One of my deepest desires had been to sing (among other things). But, I didn't felt I was good enough or anything .

So, for once, the voices that shut me down, were shut down. And I posted my first singing video.

here it is :

It's not perfect, the video quality can improve.
But I'm proud of it.
What's your crazy thing?
Love
Jeff <3

Comments