My Life Story D.

The pen to write my story, has never been in my hand.
Every day - my new experiences reminds of something I have forgotten or teaches me a new lesson that I hope to never forget.
It has been exciting penning down- or typing into the computer My Life Story- (describing to you from my perspective about some of the things that have gone on it my life, so far). And to every single person who has gotten in touch with to say "Oh, I didn't know that about you" or "when's the next part coming, I can't wait." - I want to give you a big hug, because you made my day when you did that - and to those who've read it- I'm really happy you did, because that's partly why I write.

Well, here it is the next part of the story:

I had idolized my friends, and a number of other things, and had changed myself a little bit. I didn't resemble myself anymore.
God took me back, like I was a prisoner He freed me, forgave me and showed me the richness and meaning behind forgiveness.
He showed me the power of Love.
What happened next became the cherishing of a MOST BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY , that of my God and me.
I spent ALL my time with Him, with the help of the spirit He gave me and Boy, what Blessings He's brought into my life.
However, I continue to reject and disobey Him on several occasions and end up feeling empty & broken.



   He is absolutely the only reason I stand. I've also discovered that the hardest part of Loving the Lord is to continue to do so till the very end, no matter what people say. It doesn't even compare, however, to how hard life would be without Him.

Now, when I go to sleep feeling rejected by my friends, I wake up remembering how even though I, rejected the Lord, He Loves me still -so, obviously my friends feel the Grace drip out of me too. When I feel angry, hurt and disappointed with the ones I love - I understand that God goes through the same emotions. If a finite father like mine, feels sad when I don't do well in a test - how much more must MY INFINITE FATHER feel disappointed when I mess up and am broken.

He wants me to do well, because He made me. He wants me to enjoy Him, because He loves me.
and He loves you too.
No matter what you've done. Or who you think you are.

I am imperfect. I disappoint people. I disappoint God. I disappoint myself.Honestly, I have been too afraid to speak, for fear of "if I say the wrong thing". But, I trust Him, and He catches me as I fall. So, I am not afraid.

 I realize, that I needed to acknowledge the Truth, and see that it is in my Favour.

---------------------------------------

My story isn't over yet, because the One who is writing it has great plans for me. He knows the ending, and so I hope that I'll always be His little girl - not one who forgets Him at any point.


                                                       Mac Powell - When Love Sees you

P.S. The word 'Story' comes in the songs that I've posted with each part.


My Life Story D. (this part) has the song When Love Sees you by Mac Powell.

(Tell me your story. Show me your wounds. And I'll show you what Love sees when Love looks at you. Hand me the pieces, broken and bruised. And I'll show you what Love sees when Love sees you.)


My Life Story C.  has the song Warrior by Demi Lovato
 (..this is a story, that I have never told, I gotta get this off my chest to let it go..)

My Life Story B. has the song Need you Now by Plumb
(Everybody's got a story to tell, Everybody's got a wound to be healed.)

My Life Story A has the song All this Time by Britt Nicole
(..You're the God who sees, the God who rescued  me, This is my story.. )

Did you catch that?
Love Jeffy




Comments

  1. Really touched to read this jeffy. A long way to go and your life story will continue and will definitely be worth living and 'writing'. Didn't know that this little Jeff has such deep insights into life. Keep writing. I loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for choosing to comment on this blog!