Depression

Why does life have to be so unpleasant sometimes?
Sometimes things gets deeply depressing and other times it just gets plain unpleasant.
Sometimes absolutely nothing makes sense. Everything is out of synch and everything slips out of place.
It nearly never makes sense.
 
Ronan : Taylor Swift  
 
Vanilla Twilight: Owl City
 
 
Blessings - Laura Story
 
 
BarlowGirl - I Need You to Love me
 

 Each of the songs above have stuck a chord in me some where - and somehow I can relate to them. Each of them have touched me in and sort of explain some of my low times.
But somehow - God's been my rescuer every one of "those low times"  -
and the Worst times have brought out the Best in me. 
I don't deserve all the good things that my life has become about and I still don't get it.
 
After every dark turn God has brought me closer to Himself and Closer to who I really am.
And I get the feeling that He knows exactly what's going on and as long as I'm with Him- it'll turn out alright. ;]
 
Love
 Jeffy
P.S. There is a story behind the song "Ronan". Ronan's mother (who writes in this blog : http://rockstarronan.com/) co-wrote the song with Taylor Swift and the song went on to raise awareness and money for Cancer research.
 

Comments