Without a word

Went to take a few pictures today, 'CAUSE IT'S BUTTERFLY SEASON!!
 
 
 
Sometimes you do not need words to understand.
You do not need words to DECLARE LOUD AND CLEAR..
 
 
 
 


Sometimes you do not need to yell to make a point.
Sometimes the best way to send across a message, is Without a Word.
 


 
I am learning to BEHOLD.
I am learning to take it in slowly.
I am learning to digest it fully.
I am learning to see and hear.
 

For the director of music. A psalm of David.

The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
They have no speech, they use no words;
    no sound is heard from them.
Yet their voice[b] goes out into all the earth,
    their words to the ends of the world.
Psalm 19 : 1 -4
 
I am learning to Enjoy my God in my everyday.
What about you ? :)
Love Jeff
 P.s. 
This post is awesome thanks to
God, a teacher who encouraged our class to open our eyes to the world, http://pixlr.com whose awesome picture editing software I've used, http://biblegateway.com and you - because if you weren't meant to read this, it wouldn't have purpose, now would it? :D Thanks again.
 
 

Comments

  1. Such pretty pictures! I love butterflies and you've captured them so beautifully here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, it sure does mean a lot :) :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for choosing to comment on this blog!