To Committments Made to be Kept *Clink!*

I have a confession to make.

Ok, 2, actually

Number one is that I am a painfully lazy person.
Number two commitments freak me out.

These "confessions" are not exactly huge - I know . Still - admitting that I have a problem is a start to solving it - is it not?
Here's where the people participating in the one I am participating in, unite : http://www.nablopomo.com

Now I'm going to be doing an amazing thing called "NaBloPoMo" (Who said all amazing things have to sound beautiful?) over the month of July 2013.
 It is a sort of writing exercise , where the blogger puts up a blog post every single day- for a month.
It's the 4th of July, and I've decided to jump in the bandwagon for the month of July 2013.

Commitments. Although I don't exactly love the prospect of putting myself out there, I'm sure it's going to worth it.

Sometimes the things I have to do is pretty simple.
Such as "Make a Blog post."
I over complicate things and worry. which I hope to stop doing.
Do you over complicate things and push away things you really want to do, sometimes too?

Well, what exactly is stopping you from doing them?

Love
 Jeff

 

Comments