A poem From the Past.

Someone hold me close


Someone hold me close and tight

 

To help get through this frightful night

 

Someone hold me in  your arms

 

And keep my hands tight in your palms

 

someone hold me close and hard

 

And keep me safe in  your guard

 

The night is long and painful

 

Hold me and I'll be thankful

 

Someone hold me close and tight...

 

For things just aren't right...

 

- Jeffy ( written on 25/6/2008)
This is a poem I wrote about 5 years ago. I read it now and I remember how crazy life is. Things have changed since then. Drastically. God really does hold us in His hands and lead and Love us like a Good Shepherd loves His sheep. He is my Shepherd.
He hears. He is true. Even when nothing else does or is.
Maybe more poetry on that  later.

Love
Jeff

Comments

  1. A very nice poem rather I would call it a prayer for only God can hold us tight when all things aren't right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for choosing to comment on this blog!