the light at the end of the tunnel

12/09/08    Friday

 Every time I try to start studying, my mind wanders. I wish it wouldn't @.@ about everything and anything. noohh! It always happens for this subject. I wish it wouldn't ... I studied so little...wasted a lot of time...It's so NOT GOOD...
        
                          You know .. *serious tone* it's hard to believe but I haven't said this or written it. Maybe because I was trying to forget. But I don't want to. So here it is : I miss my mom.
   No, not the pain-suffering-crying sick her.. Pre-that.. The happy-jovial-always-there-for-me-for-ever-with-no-doubt-mistake-correcting-mom. I mean, think about it.. It's not just about the fact that the entire order of the universe changed. I mean I have a mom. Period.
Right?
Wrong..But Why???
 Ok , I do know why..But still, why couldn't she have stayed healthy forever?? The world just lost a tinge of pink -.-. I know, she's happy. But it's soo confusing. Why can't simple happiness last forever... WHY?Well there... I miss her hugs..the fact that whatever happened I had a back-up plan. Will I ever see her again (yes??) mmmhmm..I can't talk to anyone about this right now. I don't trust anyone as much (or/and) I don't want to make them feel uncomfortable--------Well there I broke the record of not saying anything about it . Maybe I'll talk about it more later.

                                                 Love  
                                                      Jef.

So, this is hard to talk about.
Truth is , that I wrote about my mother - I think once, after this particular entry in my diary/journal. And that was more than 3 years after this one.
But oddly, my feelings remain nearly the same. I'm always going to miss her, and that's just how things are.
   It's so much easier to not talk about things that bother us. It's so much easier to just let it get behind you, and pretend that it's not there.
But then, I've learnt the hard way that, though it's important to look at the brighter side of things - it's better to let other people know what you're struggling with.
 And who knows, maybe somewhere, somehow, someone, struggling will see that there will be a light at the end of the tunnel, that billions of people have already found - and that it's just a matter of time before you get there as well.
    I know I don't speak new words. These things you've probably heard of already - no matter what, don't let go of hope - and you're probably wanting to kick me for repeating this-but the reason people repeat it so often is because there is truth behind it. And if this hasn't gotten through to you, then I hope and pray that you'll learn it in your own way.

 No matter how bad the situation is ( or how bad you've made it ) things will change. You will remember what it's like to be alive again, if you choose to believe it.

We all have our battles, and I know mine doesn't even COMPARE to some of the things that people have had to deal with in their life ( and continue to deal with right now). Atleast I've had the priveledge of knowing and growing with my mother for 13 years.

I don't know what your source of strength is,or what keeps you going. For me - God is the only one who sticks with me through everything (and I do mean EVERYTHING.) He is the only reason, I'm alive and well today. Because I mess up way too much , to make it on my own.


 
 

Love

Jeff

Comments

  1. I miss her too... sometimes in a sad / bad way, and sometimes when I see something she would have loved, and it makes me smile and try to imagine what she would have thought/said then.
    I hope you find the some moments that make you remember and miss her in a happy way, along with the sad :)
    Love
    ~N~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for choosing to comment on this blog!