A lot of different kinds of fun.

GAH. 5 minutes ago, I was wondering why I don't have fun anymore (this of course is not true,well.. not completely true). Writing is a LOT of fun for me and I'm really glad I have the resources to do it, for long periods of  time.
But the downside is of course, little or no "external interaction", which basically means that it involves spending a lot of time holed up together with a computer in some corner of the house (not have my own laptop=not being able to write outside..) for long periods of time and not really talking to many other people.
 Which leads me to believe that there are a lot of different kinds of fun =0!  ( I know you're going like, Duh, that took you so long to figure out?..Well yeah. Yeah, it did.)
And ALL THE DIFFERENT KINDS of fun is mind-boggling and AWESOME. Thank goodness for that.
Sometimes I don't like the fact that I'm a small person ( really, who is completely accepting of themselves? If you are, good for you :D!) But, being small, enables me to do a BUNCH of things. Climbing things, getting into things, getting out of things, being carried around for things. As a kid, whenever we got something that came in a big box, that box would serve as my playground for days. Like the last time we got a fridge, that box lasted for weeks. Of course, I've grown a little bit bigger over the years, but that's not going to stop me from trying to fit into things. (uh,yeah..)
So, five minutes ago, I walked out that gate of my house and I...tried to see if I can still climb on top of our car! And I could :D. (okay, I think anybody can do that one. And everybody should. It's fun.)
Uhm, moving on. I think we all need to see that there are a lot of different kinds of fun. Whether it's something we used to find fun a long time ago and still do, whether it's trying out something new, whether it's talking to someone you like talking to, whether it's dressing up, whether it's running around an empty field or playing a game that you really enjoy, whether it's watching an awesome movie/drama or reading an amazing book, whether it's holding somebody's hand or singing in the rain, whether it's playing a video game,watching videos on youtube/TV, whether it's creating, discovering or learning something absolutely cool-there a lot's of different kinds of fun.
running is FUN! :D
You don't need a reason to have fun. You just have it, because you should.
It's okay to miss out on a few things, but not everything.
Gosh, I've been wanting to share a vlogbrothers (youtube) video for a while now-just because they're soo awesome. And cool.
And...well just watch and be happy :D


So,yeah.
 I guess that's why I started blogging. To try something a little different and to have FUN with it.

Now I realize I've come to that awkward part of my blog posts where I don't really know how to end it- and so I just keep writing and then click "publish post" very very quickly. Maybe I should come up with some sort of signing off-thing. bsbiewubtkjlslkfgnlsfbla.
hey,how bout "love,
                             -jeff. " Ok, let's try that.
love,
         -jeff.

Comments