Night of Awesomesauce.

!0:55 pm : Before everything else, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE :D. Hope you had a great December :D!
 Alrighty, So first there's something that needs to be TOLD. After years of thinking about it, I finally got around to sitting and writing the first draft of an actual novel, in under a month. Thanks to NaNoWriMo(National Novel Writing Month-November. Check out the Nanowrimo website, you know, if you're bored.)
SO, the point of my telling you this, is that for the past month, (December) I've been working (extremely slowly) on turning my draft 1 into a draft 2. And thanks to my super-awesome-procrastination-skills, I-I haven't really gotten that far =I. I've re-done about 12 out of like 33 or 34 chapters, not so sure of the final number. And well, that sucks. AND SO, I've decided to to do as much as possible, by staying awake tonight. o.o. And I've decided to ramble here, as the time passes, so you'll get to see first hand, how things go. If I fail miserably at this, you'll be the first to know :D. It's worth a shot, yeah?
(btw, I have done this before, staying up all night to get things done. But I haven't recorded it before, AND I HAVEN'T DONE IT ACROSS TWO YEARS EITHER. so that's pretty awesome.) Going to start now, see yous real soon! IT'S NOW OR NEVER. (warning: slight insanity might prevail)
11:05 pm : probably not the best plan to keep my facebook page open. closing them. goodbye, facebook.
11:15 pm : Dad and sister are leaving to a mall close-by. Speaking of my dad, did I mention that because of the new year and everything, he decided it was time to experiment on his looks- and so he shaved off his moustache. My sister and I practically shrieked (no joke) for about the first 5 minutes, after we saw him in his "new look". Don't worry, he's lived with us for quite some time now, he's used to it-he didn't ,like, get defensive or anything, just observed it as normal behavior and moved on. I wanted to draw on a moustache on myself as protest- but then I didn't really see the point, so I didn't do it. OKAY. enough about my dad and his lack of a moustache, back to work.
11:30 pm : Gosh, it's so quiet. need music. Going to play a lot of Taylor Swift songs. I listen to her a lot while I write. I think she's pretty awesome.(no, I don't want to know what you think about my music choices)
11:35 pm: Just thought of all the projects that need completion in college. *shudder* 
11:45 pm: Today was a fairytale- Taylor swift C: 
11:54 pm : Dad and sister are back. IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT. My grandmum is suggesting resolutions for me. Interesting.

12: 00 am : aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! IT'S 2012*updates facebook status* *starts throwing confetti in the air* HAPPY NEW YEAR : D (fireworks are going off outside :D :D)
12:05 am: Gosh, this was supposed to go so well. Things were supposed to go flying, into the skies. Unfortunately, it's dragging along a little too slowly. And... AARGH. 
12:25 am: *turns around to ask dad to turn down the TV's volume,stares at his moustache-less face,says nothing and turns back*
12:30 am: I am a lean mean editing machine. (obviously, I now deserve a facebook break.) 
12:45 am: Facebook.Must.Close. ( it's so LOUD AND NOISY OUTSIDE.)
12:50 am: Change- Taylor Swift :) 
12:55 am: Trying to get my dad to go to bed, so there will be silence. *starts waving hands saying"go to sleeep"*
1:05 am: Just walked in on my sister reading DRAFT 1. She know's she's not supposed to...why would she do this to me? When she could read the EDITED draft 2 (oh yea, 'cause I've been taking too long doing the editing...) I know you think I'm over-reacting. But seriously. OKAY, you want to know why? It's because Draft 1 has sentences like : Across the room was 15-year old Meena still slept soundly. 
There. now you know. *gets back to editing furiously* *wonders why family members are not going bed as usual*
1:23 am: Twinkly christmas tree lights. And Taylor Swift. 
1:36 am: my sister just sat down and started talking to me about the parts of the story she had just read. She noticed that I had written in parts of her character into parts of a character in the book. (I guess she's happy 'cause it's a pretty main character who gets to do cool stuff.) Oh and she also mentioned that if the ending sucked she was going to beat me up. she was kidding. ( i think. )
2:05 am: moving on to the jonas brothers now. Lacrymal glands don't fail me now! :/
2:30 am: I don't think it's natural for a person to sit around in one place for so long. Getting sort of hungry too. ..I recall that some of the resolutions that my grandmother had suggested included, starting to go to bed on time and waking up early.*coughcough*
2:55am: lip-syncing to Best of Both worlds- Hannah Montana. Oh/my/gosh/
flibbit
3:03 am: everything's okay. i've reached chapter 18, in case you were wondering. everything's just peachy.
3:40 am: .. . 
4:05 am: that wraps up for today I think :) I can't think very well right now, so no more staying up.
And if you've read until here...wow. good job :D
i know it's a long post, but it's been a long night. but awesome nonetheless. good night guys. have an amazing year C:









Comments